WHERE TO START WHEN SELLING YOUR HOME
The most perfect scenario when selling your home, is to have lots of buyers all competing against each other, so your real estate agent can negotiate the sale price upwards, rather than downwards which is too often the case.
Agent Finder NZ shares with you, real estate advice, tips, checklists and information that will put you at a much greater advantage than other home sellers with competing properties, in your price range and in your area.
It has been well proven to many of our customers, that those who prepare to sell a house, end up selling faster and at better sale prices, than those who listed quickly in the absence of a plan.
Selling your home is likely to be one of your biggest financial transactions but getting it wrong can be life changing, financially and otherwise.
When selling your home, we will ensure you achieve the optimum sale price and quickly if you're short on time. For urgency just Get In Touch here.
DECISIONS TO MAKE ABOUT SELLING YOUR HOME
The main issues home sellers face include:
- Finding reliable information about the real estate process before contacting real estate agents
- How to choose a real estate agent with my most valuable asset
- Lack of real estate experience or worse, none at all
- Lack of time to prepare or do due diligence
- Making decisions about property appraisals and signing legally binding contracts and agreements with a font size that requires a magnifying glass
Nine years of helping people just like you, with some or all of these pressures is what we specialise in. We make it streamlined and easy so you can protect yourself.
GETTING THE REAL ESTATE PROCESS IN ORDER
One of the first things you will want to get is an appraisal of your home's value. You may need to know this, to decide if you actually want to sell your home or not.
Getting an accurate appraisal is paramount, and it is from this very point that your real estate journey will either succeed or fail.
The most reliable way of knowing you can rely on an agent's appraisal is with vetting and shortlisting to establish competence, a good conduct record and skills for you and your particular type of property. There is no one-size-fits all.
When you get in touch with Agent Finder, tell us about the type of property you have and we will respond immediately wherever possible.
THE WHOLE PACKAGE FROM START TO FINISH
Our service and centralised resources can make tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars difference to your sale price. Almost a decade of doing so has proven this.
Depending on your real estate experience, property type, value, property condition or location, or whether you are an investor or it's your home, we tailor and package whatever information that will best guide you with your decisions. All at no cost.
- What's in a home appraisal and how to know it's accurate
- How to establish your sale price which is often needed to decide whether to sell or not.
- How to pay the lowest real estate fees
- What questions should real estate agents be asked?
- How to prepare your home to attract the highest sale price
- How to sell your home quickly
- What legal documents will be required and where to find them
- What to check when signing agency or sale and purchase agreements
- How to attract national and international buyers to your house
Home Sellers that use the Sell Smarter Kit almost always sell faster and at optimum sale prices. You can download this from any page of this website.
SELLING ADVICE TAILORED TO YOU AND YOUR PROPERTY
Let us help you to have a better real estate experience than you expect.
(Days on market are measured from day one live on line to the date of sale for year 2016-2017)
Get In Touch
Need to know tips and advice about selling your property.