VETTING FINDS THE BEST AUCKLAND REAL ESTATE AGENTS
When preparing to sell a property in Auckland, objective vetting is the most effective tool to find a real estate agent proven to be competent and have integrity.
Ten years of vetting real estate agents and combining this with relevant resources has helped our clients make properly informed decisions about the whole process. It has made a significant difference to their sale prices achieved and days on market.
Our method of vetting from a pool of around 6800 Auckland real estate agents is well-proven. It removes doubt and risk at the outset and has helped many Kiwis prosper from their property sales.
Real estate agency work requires a high level of industry, legal and compliance knowledge, tactful communication, marketing and negotiation skills - things that are often underestimated by home sellers when choosing a real estate agent.
AUCKLAND REAL ESTATE COMPANY STANDARDS DIFFER
Real estate companies each have different policies, agent recruitment and training systems, standards and expectations of customer service and property marketing. Their real estate commission and fees also differ.
Purchasers' situations can often be more challenging than a vendor's so both the real estate company and the agent will matter to you as a vendor.
HOW TO GET STARTED
Once you request our service, we will proceed with vetting real estate agents tailored to your property type, value and location.
For example, you may be selling from abroad, selling a rental property or portfolio of rentals. Your property may be in the luxury market, have development potential or have structural issues. Whatever the situation, we adapt our service to best assist you.
When preparing to sell a property in Auckland, this can help take a lot of pressure off. But more importantly, our service influences your days on market and optimises sale prices.
Request a shortlist of real estate agents for your property type to compare.
HELPING YOU MAKE INFORMED REAL ESTATE DECISIONS
If you are preparing now to sell a house in Auckland, use the following resources prior to signing any agency agreement with a real estate agent.
- Our real estate agent questionnaire will help you to objectively compare real estate agents from the shortlist of vetted agents we send to you. These questions to ask can be very telling.
- You will be clear about what to look out for in your comparative market appraisal so you can identify any information gaps or issues with the sale price recommendation or method of sale.
- You will be able to estimate how much real estate commission and fees you should pay.
- Guide you through the real estate rules and conduct related to signing a legally binding agency agreement, a sale and purchase agreement and everything in between.
- If you are also buying a property, we can provide you with a thorough 'buying a house checklist' that protects you.
- We can confirm your zoning under the Auckland Unitary Plan if required.
Selling real estate in Auckland (or any other place in New Zealand) can be complex and choosing an unsuitable real estate agent can be a costly affair and create a long drawn-out experience. This is not the time to 'give someone a go' at selling your property.
Using our comprehensive, awarded service and resources will give you confidence to proceed (quickly if needed) with optimism rather than dread - you will be on the front foot and more likely to achieve a prime sale price. A real estate agent should be proven competent before you list with any real estate agency.
If you would like a shortlist or to discuss your property in confidence, call 0800 789 532 or send an email. We're here to help.
Article updated July 21, 2021 | About