QUESTIONS TO ASK A REAL ESTATE AGENT WHEN SELLING
They will help you to compare and choose the best agent most suited to you and your property, someone with the experience you can have confidence in to achieve a great result.
To help you with this important part of your real estate journey, we’ve produced an Agent Questionnaire for our clients to use. Importantly, this goes beyond the basic questions most people ask and establishes the most suitable agent out of the shortlist we can also provide to you.
We specialise in vetting licensed real estate agents so property sellers can make fully informed decisions. Our clients have found this combined with the questions very empowering.
Would you like a shortlist of vetted real estate agents to compare? If so, get in touch or call 0800 789 532 - it takes a lot of pressure off.
THE BENEFITS OF USING THESE QUESTIONS ARE MANY
The Agent Finder NZ questionnaire has been specifically designed to help you to:
- Make properly informed decisions about signing agency contracts.
- Choose the most suitable vetted real-estate agent from a shortlist tailored to your property type, location and value.
- Negotiate real estate commission, fees and advertising expenses.
- Check you have an accurate property valuation by your real estate agent.
- Attract competition between buyers to achieve an optimum sale price
- Sell your house in a good timeframe
- Make it harder for neighbouring properties for sale to compete with yours.
- Have a satisfying real estate experience.
Although you may be interviewing vetted real estate agents from different companies, they will each offer different services, costs, appraisals, recommendations and approaches.
Getting a free appraisal when selling your home can be a bit daunting but you will find the Questionnaire helps you to know what to look for.
Asking the right questions has been very telling for many home sellers and will quickly establish just who the right agent is for you, your property type and location.
It will help you uncover more revealing information, often overlooked, than if you were to conduct an interview without it.
The adage 'you don't know what you don't know' is very relevant when it comes to selling your home which is why our real estate advisor is the best place to start.
Most people sell infrequently, but even savvy investors appreciate our Questionnaire and the insight it can bring.
This Questionnaire goes beyond any others we have seen and helps you to do your due diligence, more quickly. It takes the pressure off.