PROTECTING SENIOR CITIZENS WHEN SELLING THEIR HOMES
Senior Citizens are most at risk of all demographics when selling their homes so we provide help and advice for them and their families, all at no cost.
Having spent a decade supporting and protecting senior citizens (and their families) with this very issue, we understand their concerns well.
FIVE REASONS WHY SENIOR CITIZENS ARE AT RISK WHEN SELLING A HOME
1. Seniors are a generation of trusting citizens needing to sell their homes in a digital, legal and fast changing real estate environment.
2. Embarking on the real estate process and finding the right property agent for them, is something senior citizens are ill-prepared for. Many have never sold a house at all.
3. Many seniors are widowed and making real estate decisions alone. This makes them more reliant on the advice of a real estate agent they know little about.
4. Financial abuse of senior citizens is occurring at a more rapid rate generally.
5. The real estate industry is one of the least trusted industries in New Zealand.
In our opinion, these issues make senior citizens the most vulnerable and at risk of all real estate consumers. Getting reliable, independent advice first, can make a substantial difference.
If you or your family need help getting started now, please feel welcome to call 0800 789 532 any time to speak to an advisor.
SENIOR CITIZEN HELP PACKAGE A LIFESAVER FOR DOWNSIZING
Downsizing is a huge upheaval and causes a lot of stress for senior citizens. We make the process easier with a service package which includes:
- Vetting real estate agents and companies for you, your property type and situation, all at no cost
- Agents must meet our stringent criteria and character requirements so you can have confidence in their advice and support to you
- We will guide you through the whole process so you know what to expect
- If you would like advice about preparing your home to sell, view these photos of other senior citizens' homes that sold quickly and for optimum sale prices (you will need to scroll down)
- We welcome your lawyer or family members to make contact with us too - we work collaboratively
- Our Agent Questionnaire helps ask all the right questions and get the answers you need to make properly informed decisions
- We keep real estate agents at bay, so you can take your time without pressure
Take a look at what some of our clients say about us - all services at no cost.
PART OF THE SENIOR CITIZEN COMMUNITY
We have enjoyed providing many presentations to Senior Citizens from Probus, Rotary, Widows and Widowers and numerous other groups and clubs over the years so we have a firm grasp on the issues senior citizens face when downsizing.
We also have many reviews from senior citizens who have used the Agent Finder NZ service.
After selling her home in seven days for a fantastic price, Mrs Elliot of Auckland sent this message:
'I want to thank you very much for your help in finding the perfect agent, and for your kind concern with follow-up support messages. A great result as far as I am concerned and I could never recommend you highly enough for the wonderful service you provide'
HOW WE CAN HELP SENIORS CITIZENS START THE SELLING PROCESS
The chances are that you are downsizing and moving into a retirement village or a smaller house. Either option is expensive, so getting the most equity when selling your house is going to be the top priority for you.
From the moment you make contact, we will provide you with advice about how best to achieve this by phone or email, whatever way you prefer is fine by us.
We'll go the extra mile to vet real estate agents that will not only position your house to sell for the optimum sale price, but we'll find a reputable real estate agent to support you throughout the process from beginning to end, using our criteria. We can refer a shortlist to you, so you can choose.
Agent Finder is a free service and no obligation, so feel welcome to phone our company director personally on free phone 0800 789 532 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.