HELP FOR SENIORS CITIZENS SELLING A HOME
Are you a senior citizen selling your home or a family member helping someone who is? Our free agent finder service and real estate advice is geared to protect you, so you've come to the right place.
Senior citizens are the most at-risk of all demographics which is explained below, but first find out how we can help you.
Free Service Fully Informs Senior Citizens
We have had over a decade of experience helping senior citizens sell their homes to downsize. We know what a huge upheaval it is, often causing high stress levels, so we make the process easier with a service package which includes:
- Objective vetting of real estate agents and companies to ensure you are well-supported and your interests' protected
- Selected agents who must meet our stringent criteria and character requirements so you can have confidence in the advice and support they provide you
- Guidance on the whole process so you know what to expect - no surprises
- Us being available to your lawyer or family members - we work collaboratively
- Our Agent Questionnaire which helps you to ask key questions and get the answers you need to make properly informed decisions
Covid-19 has now changed the way real estate agents can conduct their services but we are up to date with the Government rules around this.
There's never been a more important time for senior citizens to lift their expectations of a real estate agent's capability, integrity, conduct, knowledge and quality of service in the current real estate climate.
If you need help getting started now, call 0800 789 532 any time to speak to a real estate advisor.
Why Seniors at more at risk than others when selling a house
Reasons we have specialised in helping seniors for over a decade, at no cost include:
1. They are a generation of trusting citizens needing to sell their homes in a digital, fast-changing and sometimes complex real estate environment.
2. Embarking on the real estate journey and finding the right property agent is something older senior citizens are often ill-prepared for, as many have never sold a house at all.
3. Many seniors are widowed and making real estate decisions alone. This makes them more reliant on the advice of a real estate agent which maybe subjective.
5. The amount of legal documentation requiring signatures, amendments and detailed checking is greater than it has been in the past.
If you're feeling vulnerable and would like some advice, get in touch - we're here to help. Find out more about our founder and director
WE'RE PART OF THE SENIOR CITIZEN COMMUNITY
We have enjoyed providing many presentations to Senior Citizens from Probus, Rotary, Widows and Widowers and numerous other groups and clubs over the years so we have a firm grasp on the issues senior citizens face when downsizing.
We also have many reviews from senior citizens who have used the Agent Finder NZ service. After selling her home in seven days for a fantastic price, Mrs Elliot of Auckland sent this message:
'I want to thank you very much for your help in finding the perfect agent, and for your kind concern with follow-up support messages. A great result as far as I am concerned and I could never recommend you highly enough for the wonderful service you provide.'
Agent Finder NZ is a free service and here to help.
Contact Us First or call now on free phone 0800 789 532
Article Updated: April 20, 2020