HOW TO FIND THE BEST AGENT TO SELL MY HOUSE
February 23, 2023- Knowing that your real estate agent has been professionally vetted is very reassuring when there are so many to choose from and such a lot at stake.
Every seller's situation, timeframe, property or business type, structure, legal description, location, zone and sale price range requires a tailored, professional approach by a competent real estate agent, one who you can genuinely rely on to look after your best interests with integrity. This is something we can guide you with.
If you need advice or other information call now on 0800 789 532 or request a shortlist of licensed agents who have been vetted for you - a genuine free service operating NZ wide.
For 13 years we've been guiding sellers on such things as commission and fees, how to scrutinise property appraisals and what questions sellers should ask property agents prior to signing any real estate contracts
Use these examples of real estate commission fees to plan your real estate costs.
YOU ARE ENTITLED TO COMPETENCE
Selling your home, an apartment, a lifestyle block, rental property, a farm or a business with the very best real estate agent, combined with being properly informed changes everything, for example:
- The real estate appraisal sets the foundation for the property sale but the quality of these varies.
- The method of sale should be appropriate for your property type, location and value (there is no one size fits all).
- The quality of advice you receive from your real estate agent depends on their experience, integrity and how transparent they are with information.
- Digital marketing is rapidly changing and impacts on how long it takes to sell a property or business.
Real estate agents generally sell in numerous suburbs which helps expose property listings to more buyers - active and passive.
Finding a real estate agent near you is not always the one who will attract the most buyers - it will likely be one who is a savvy digital marketer.
Receiving a list of vetted real estate agents to compare who have met our stringent criteria can quickly help you to identify the best agent to sell your house - all at no cost.
Request a shortlist of vetted real estate agents to compare or call 0800 789 532 now
Agent Finder NZ Awards:
- Best Independent Real Estate Advisors 2022 | BUILD 2022 Real Estate & Property Awards
- Best Property Advice Hub New Zealand 2021 | APAC
- Most Reputable Property Advice Hub New Zealand for Wise Up NZ 2020 | APAC
- Best Real Estate Agent Vetting Service 2018 | APAC
Article updated February 23, 2023 by Trish Willis | Member of Property Institute of NZ (IPAC)