THE BEST REAL ESTATE AGENTS IN CHRISTCHURCH
Looking for the best real estate agent in Christchurch? Using this free Agent Finder NZ service to objectively compare real estate agents is the safest way to proceed and here we explain why.
Selling your property for an optimum sale price and in a good time frame, will depend entirely on a real estate agent's capability, conduct, integrity, knowledge and attitude - especially in the Covid-19 affected Christchurch real estate market.
For most real estate agents, managing the period between the date a sale and purchase agreement was signed and meeting conditions within the timeframe agreed is the most challenging stage.
It requires competence, technical knowledge and correct interpretation of legal documents, clauses, plans, maps, surveys, building inspections, insurances, lending policies, district planning rules and more. They must be able to respond to enquiries from potential buyers promptly.
This is not the time to take any risks or 'give someone a go' at selling your house.
Finding the best real estate agent in Christchurch, is exactly what we do - all at no cost.
What makes Agent Finder NZ so effective?
Having founded the concept of vetting real estate agents in Christchurch in 2009, it's been consistently proven since, that objective vetting of real estate agents to establish competence in the industry works.
We tailor both the guidance we provide you and the vetting of real estate agents to:
- Your property type - be it a unit, apartment, house, investment or lifestyle block
- Your suburb or district within the Christchurch and Canterbury area
- Your individual situation - or anything else important to you such as needing to sell your house quickly; managing tenants through the Covid-19 selling process; or you may be downsizing your home.
The variations are many and we dedicate our effort to each individual home seller because there is no simple one size fits all.
If you have any questions, call free on 0800 789 532 - we're here to help.
Selling your house during Covid-19 and where to start
With Covid-19, there has never been a more important time for increased due diligence when deciding who to list your house with.
Property listings are in shorter supply yet there are around 1600 people licensed to conduct real estate agency work in Christchurch and Canterbury alone - all vying for the same business.
To take the pressure off, we can provide you with a shortlist of objectively vetted real estate agents tailored to you and your property type and suburb. This is a completely free service which includes:
- A checklist of interview questions to help you choose the most suitably qualified Christchurch real estate agent.
- Advice about how to minimise real estate commission and fees. This includes avoiding unpredicted and unnecessary expenses.
- What you should know about getting a free real estate appraisal.
Once you have selected a real estate agent, we have important guides about signing an agency agreement, a sale a purchase agreement and a marketing plan. There are industry rules around these to protect you.
Start by requesting a shortlist of Christchurch real estate agents to compare or Contact Us for more information now.
Article Updated April 24, 2020 by Trish Willis