MULTIPLE OFFERS HELP SELL FOR MORE
Multiple offers are the best situation to be in as a home seller, because it creates buyer competition.
This can create the opportunity for your real estate agent to negotiate the sale price upwards, rather than downwards, which is often the case, depending on the offers you receive.
Negotiating a sale price often spirals downwards and is something to avoid. This can be the result of the real estate market, the competence of your real estate agent, and not understanding what influences getting multiple offers.
PLENTY OF EVIDENCE ABOUT MULTIPLE OFFERS
Getting the best offer to buy your house requires a combination of your good decisions, and the hard work, of a competent real estate agent.
See these nine tips that when combined, help influence multiple offers
1. Create some wow factor wherever possible, both inside and outside the home. Simple decluttering and re-styling with your current furnishings will help. It's hard to see your home any differently from the way you live in it, but remember that potential buyers want to visualise themselves living in your house. Make it easy for them.
2. Appeal to the masses by providing a more neutral or uncluttered look. This helps appeal to a broader range of buyer types, often allowing buyers to dream a little and visualise their furnishings, in your home.
3. Understand the five most important areas of your property that can increase home value.
4. Download the Sell Smarter Kit (from any page of this website), especially if you're an inexperienced home seller. It has been written specifically to help vendors sell for optimum sale prices in four weeks.
5. Do your due diligence to select the best real estate agent.
6. Understand the range of methods of sale available and choose the most appropriate method for your property, in your price range and location.
7. Insist on professional photography. These are what you will rely on to attract buyers in the very first instance. Without it, you can compromise all the other good decisions you have made so far.
8. A comprehensive marketing strategy doesn't have to cost the earth. Quality is more important than quantity.
9. See the graph here that demonstrates why Day One Live On Line is your most important day of all when selling your home.
Get In Touch
Need to know tips and advice about selling your property.