HOW TO SELL YOUR HOUSE URGENTLY FOR A PREMIUM
If you need to sell your house urgently, there is a simple, well proven formula that helps sell properties super-fast and most importantly at premium sale prices. It includes:
a) how to price your home to sell fast
b) how to choose a real estate agent proven competent, quickly
c) what method of sale will be most effective for a speedy sale
d) how to home stage using your existing furnishings. Home staging alone is reputed to add 10-15% onto an expected sale price.
When all combined, this is the formula to achieve the urgency you need.
First, find how much real estate commission will cost.
HELP FINDING AN ESTATE AGENT WITH INTEGRITY
You are entitled to competence. You will need to find a real estate agent suited to your particular property type, value and location. For example, you may have a house that will require an international marketing campaign.
You will also need a market appraisal that you can absolutely rely on for accuracy. This is fundamental to get right and we recommend you obtain 2-3 house appraisals to compare.
We can help you get this done quickly as we have been vetting New Zealand real estate agents and agencies for over a decade using a stringent criteria.
Our criteria establishes the very best New Zealand real estate agents who can be trusted to conduct property sales with integrity.
Real estate agents have a lot of legal responsibilities to comply with the Real Estate Agents Act, the industry Code of Conduct and must have policies and systems in place to protect both sellers and buyers.
Find out more about how we can help you.
NZ'S MOST REPUTABLE HUB OF REAL ESTATE INFO
When using Agent Finder NZ, you will have an advantage over other home sellers with competing properties for sale.
You might only need help finding a real estate agent quickly but this is a sample of the help we can provide - all at no cost.
- A short list of vetted, competent real estate agents tailored to you, your location and property type - you decide
- What to look out for in real estate appraisals
- Tips about negotiating fees and commission and when
- What questions you should ask a real estate agent
- Quick Links to the most reputable due diligence resources about tax, legal advice, title documents, valuations, how to negotiate with buyers and more
- Real Estate Industry guides about methods of sale and signing contracts that protect you
- Property advice for an emergency home makeover if you need one
- Where to get the most accurate property valuations
Request a shortlist of vetted real estate agents to compare or call 0800 789 532
Article updated October 10, 2021 | Trish Willis