REAL ESTATE BROKER RAISES THE BAR FOR SELLERS
If selling your property and needing impartial advice from a real estate broker and help to identify agents 'proven' reliable, you've come to the right place.
We have been New Zealand's awarded, independent real estate agent broker for property sellers for over a decade.
With a history of advising vendors impartially about how they can influence premium sale prices within good timeframes, we know that demanding best practice agent conduct and being properly informed throughout the whole process is paramount.
INDUSTRY ETHICS AND RULES DESIGNED TO PROTECT YOU
Real estate agents are advising vendors every day about how to sell their properties. The advice you receive will affect your sale price and therefore must be accurate and reliable.
There are many decisions to make about choosing a competent real estate agent and process is important. For example:
- What method of sale will generate the best sale price in the current market? Tender? Auction? Priced? Private Treaty? By Negotiation?
- What should you do if a real estate agent suggests selling your property 'off-market'?
- What price range will be used for loading your property onto real estate platforms so your property will be seen by the right buyers? Even if you choose 'no price marketing', a price range still has to be entered onto websites.
- How to you know if the real estate agent has used appropriate comparable properties to establish a price range?
- What is required to be included in a real estate appraisal?
- How much real estate commission will I pay to a real estate company? How much does a real estate agent get?
- How much should you spend on advertising?
- What questions should I ask a real estate agent when they view my property?
- Are open homes or private viewings more effective? Does the value of your home influence a decision one way or the other?
- How do you avoid paying two real estate commission fees?
- What documents are real estate agents obliged to get my signatures on? Does this include amendments to auction authorities, amendments to marketing or advertising?
There are many important matters to understand and as your real estate broker, we can guide you with the most current resources and information at the very time you need it.
We can provide you with both a shortlist of vetted real estate agent proven competent and all the information you will need for a satisfying experience and result. Get in touch.
A RECENT REVIEW OF AGENT FINDER NZ
Once the house was on the market it sold within the week. Truly amazing! Thank you for putting us in touch with our agent. He was fantastic to deal with. Very clear in his communication and kept us informed at every step of the process. He gave us great advice on preparing the property for market and we ended up in a multi-offer situation and were very happy with the outcome." K. Woods.
Scroll down for more reviews about Agent Finder NZ.
Page Updated 28 July, 2021