WHY AGENT FINDER NZ IS A FREE SERVICE
NZ commission fees are expensive.
The total costs of selling a home is a real issue for many home sellers. That's why we wanted to provide our services for free.
HOW BEING FREE WORKS
Should you decide to engage a real estate who has met our selection criteria, we will charge the real estate company a fee, but only when your property sells.
Our terms with real estate companies require that our fee does not get passed on to you, so you pay the same amount of commission whether Agent Finder is involved or not. You can however, be more sure of receiving best practice real estate and the best sale price.
Our fee to agents will be disclosed to you, making our service completely transparent for sellers. We have assisted thousands of New Zealanders since 2009, take a look at their reviews of our service.
FREE SERVICES WE OFFER ALL CLIENTS
- Independent, genuine vetting and shortlisting of real estate agents and companies tailored to you, your property type and location.
- Questions you should be asking real estate agents at interviews
- Advice about getting accurate property appraisals, pricing your home and/or valuations
- Advice about how to negotiate real estate fees and commission
- Ressources about signing an agency agreement and a sale and purchase agreement and everything in between
- Informative resources related to your particular property type, that protect and properly inform you, at the time you most need it
- Advice and support throughout the whole process should you require it using our Live Chat, email or free phone 0800 789 532, 7 days per week.
- Buyer beware information for purchasing your next property - a must have.
Our service goes beyond any other real estate service available in New Zealand making our clients the most informed property vendors in the country.
AGENTS CANNOT SELF PROMOTE ON THIS WEBSITE
Agents cannot log in to this website and self promote. Agent Finder is a genuine, bespoke service that head hunts the most competent real estate agents in all areas of New Zealand.
It is based on performance and service rather than numbers because numbers don't tell you about quality, especially when it comes to negotiating the very best sale prices.